News and Events
The International Centre for Development Oriented research in Agriculture (ICRA) Visited CRUDAN today 25 April, 2018.
CRUDAN AGM holds on May 25, 2018 @ Mary Queen of Angels Catholic Church beside Aquinas College, State Specialist Hospital Road, Akure, Ondo State.
These are some of the services we render regularly
- Organisation Development/Organisational Change or Renewal:(Diagnosis Assessments, Reviews and Participatory Evaluation)
- Enterprise Content Development and Management (Business Plan Development, Information Management and Documentation)
- Development Administration (Organisational Governance, Human Resource Management, Policy Devleopment)
- Project Identification and Management
- Financial Management
- Strategic Plan Development for organisations
- Fund Development and Proposal Writing
- Project Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting (PER)
- Sustainable Enviroment Management
- Community Development Services using Participatory Evaluation Process (PEP), Participatory Learning and Action (PLA/Participatory Rural Appraisal (PRA), Community Resource Planning and Management, and others.
- Resource Mobilisation
- Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) Management
- Development Networking
- Accompaniment services to organisations icluding mentoring and coaching for programme managers and also change management in organisations